Atlanta Property Managers
Add great value to your rental property investments, by hiring us as your property managers
We are dedicated to your property as if it was our own. We will always keep you updated with regular communication. Because we understand…..Above all, our main purpose is to give you peace of mind that your investment is being handled with care.
How We Help You
Tenant screening can be a complex process and ending up with a bad tenant is a nightmare. We have a reliable & verified screening process that helps us select tenants who will pay rent on time, minimise the wear of the property, and cause fewer problems.
Our high-quality property management company is armed with a lot of knowledge that can protect you from potential lawsuits and vulnerabilities. The money you save avoiding a lawsuit by hiring a specialist, will be more than sufficient to pay the fees.
Our professional property managers will help you handle tasks that prevent your properties from staying vacant for too long. This includes preparing the properties for rent, determine the optimal rent rate, and marketing your property effectively.
By hiring a professional you will be less stressed. You won’t have to deal with late-night emergencies, evictions, chasing down rent, damages, paperwork, having to find contractors, and other tedious and time-consuming tasks. And have more freedom and time.
Property Management Services Includes:
- Rental collections
- Payment on your behalf of most invoices and bills associated with rental properties
- Prepare necessary forms..including leases, move notices, disclosures, etc.
- Complete eviction services, start to finish (additional cost)
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expenses for your tax records
- Annual rental survey, maximization of rental income
- Marketing – design/place ad in high traffic rental websites. We will place a professional looking “For Rent” sign.
- Manage calls – giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Show units – by using modern technology, your property can be shown almost anytime, evenings/weekends/holidays, filling your property faster. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner in tune with his/her particular property.
- Tenant Selection – Prospective tenants submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
- Move-in – Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules, conduct an on-site inspection and make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference.
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through our experienced employees and qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out survey of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.