1. Use your wall space. The wall is one of the most under utilized spaces. They especially come in handy when you are low on floor space. Hang up wall folders to store papers and other items. For more on this look check out i heart organizing.
2. Organize your draw space. Rummaging through your desk drawers trying to find a paper clip is not only a waste of time, but it can become very frustrating. Use draw organizers and other storage to store pencils, paper clips, sticky notes, and everything else you need. Find out how to get this look on The Nest effect.
3. Organize your paper & clutter. Everything in my office (and home for that matter) has a spot and a container for it to go in. It makes it so much easier to find things I need, even if I have not used it in months. Use baskets, file folders, and shelves to organize it all. For more on this look check out Pinterest.
4. Keep the small things close. This is a great way to keep the small important thing within arms reach. To learn how to accomplish this check out The Wishful Thinker.
5. Pin It. And I am not talking about on Pinterest. I am referring to the old fashion way. Use a pin board. They are a great way to keep important notes and to do list in plain sight. Find out more on Danielle Oakey Interiors.